Monday, July 23, 2012

Poem: Still























In her world
All things remain
In its own orbit
In His time
Everything has
Its own place

Standing in her space
Not moving at all
Tis a good thing
He watches over her
In silence, in spirit
Time stands still

She prays, she waits
Under the crimson cover
She stands, she counts
Each second turns to hours
Patiently and surely
Her faith reminds her

He breathes, He moves
Under the clear blue sky
He yearns, He speaks
Each word turns into flesh
Gently... so clearly
His life rejuvenates her

by momoko69
(23.7.2012)
This song "Still" by Hillsong United taught me how to wait patiently and trust that God moves at the right timing. This picture I found on the internet reminded me so much about where I am now. So as I hum this song, I wrote this poem. I know now that I move because He moves. No longer will I lament about the what, when, how, why and who in all my circumstances... Whenever I am in doubt, I will look at this picture.

Hide me now
Under Your wings
Cover me
Within Your mighty hand

When the oceans rise and thunders roar
I will soar with You above the storm
Father you are King over the flood
I will be still and know You are God


Find rest my soul
In Christ alone
Know His power
In quietness and trust

When the oceans rise and thunders roar
I will soar with You above the storm
Father You are king over the flood
I will be still and know You are God




No comments: