Thursday, February 17, 2005

My 3rd Cat

This is Ah Heng (means Lucky in Hokkien dialect) my youngest cat... he is full of funny antics whenever I leave him alone. He doesn't like cuddles at all, but yearns for people to stroke him. He hides under my bed whenever I am not home and sleeps there for the whole day on my green suitcase. Sometimes my mom panicks when she can't find him, you see... he is very special. He has been most lucky or "blessed" because he was left dying after a vicious fight with the neighbourhood cats. Mom said that the lady that picked him up found him half dead and it is a miracle that he is alive and well today. Whenever I look at the cats in my neighbourhood, I can't help but feel that Ah Heng is very blessed to have food, shelter and people to stroke him whenever he wants it. Posted by Hello

No comments: