Sunday, January 11, 2009

Que Sera Sera (Part II)

Each time I think about it, I come up with a new rationalisation or a new perspective. Funny, isn't it? It is so human to think and think about an incident, replay that situation over and over in your head. Looking at it from different perspectives and wondering what you could have done to rectify the matter.



Each time I wish I could change the result of how things turn out. If only I notice the change in her... if only I have been more aware... If only... If only. I wanted to take time to ponder over everything, even time to rant about how I felt misconstrued. But in the end, I just took time to enjoy being alone, to meet new people, enjoy new environments... I wanted to take time to write out how I felt... I ended up writing about what I saw, what I did and how I felt about those things. Hahaha... so much for taking time... during my KL trip.



In the end, it was when I came home that I actually had the chance to think about everything. I took some time to reflect about the friendship. The conclusion is simple. Nothing I can do now can change my relationship with her. Things have changed drastically. When the truth of the matter is out, I can only face it with much assurance that God is in charge of it.

Que sera sera... goes the song! So I am letting go. Letting go of the memories... letting go of the words exchanged... letting go of the disappointment... letting go so that both of us have a chance to move on!

Thanks for listening...

No comments: