Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Flying to Arizona!

I am sitting here trying not to fall asleep as I know I will be really sleepy when I get to 3am. I am flying off to Arizona for a symposium on Playback Theatre with my best pal, Agnes. I felt like there are tons of things I have not done... but I can't be worrying now. Just know that God will take care of everything while I am away and He will carry me through any situation.

I can't wait to meet my old pals in Playback too... it has been two years since we last met up in the School of Playback in NY. Much of my excitement stems from the fact that it is hard for people like me and Agnes who have so little chances to meet up with our peers in USA or UK. Well, I hope some people from different parts of the States are coming... it would really be nice to have a good reunion! *yawn yawn*

Oh oh... now I am getting really sleepy! Die lah... how to keep awake now??? hahaha... perhaps I should go and wash my face! Hmmm... going to look for something to munch too...

Hey people... I see you all in 9 days time!

No comments: